Signal (2016) - Korean Crime Drama




Signal (2016) is a Korean Crime Drama. Based on the 2000 film "Frequency" in premise and inspired by real-life criminal incidents in Korea.

Starring: 
  • Lee Je-Hoon as Park Hae-Young
A criminal profiler finds a walkie-talkie by chance and helps him to connect with Lee Jae-Han from the past and uses it to solve cold cases.
  • Kim Hye-Soo as Cha Soo-Hyun
The first woman police office in the Special Task Force, she becomes the leader of the Seould Cold Case Squad
  • Cho Jin-Woong as Lee Jae-Han
The somewhat clumsy and socially inept but incorruptible police officer from the past established a rapport with Park


My Rating is 8/10

What I like in this series:

1. I like the backstory and how Park Hae-Young was able to talk with Lee Jae-Han using the walkie-talkie

2. They solve different cases but some cases are based on real-life stories.

3. I like the skills of Park Hae Young as a profiler. This series is actually the first series I have watched that made me become interested in profiling. After I finished this series, I watched other crime dramas about profiling.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your opinions..