Voice 1,2,3,4 (2017-2021) - Korean Crime Drama

 


 Voice 1 - Starring Lee Ha-Na and Jang Hyuk





 Voice 2 & 3 - Starring Lee Ha-Na and Lee Jin Wook




Starring - Lee Ha-Na and Song Seung-Heon


Voice 1,2,3,4 - is a South Korean Crime Drama Series that follows the lives of 112 Emergency Call Center and Dispatch Team Members as they fight against crimes using the sounds that they hear. Kang Kwon-Joo (Lee Ha-na) is the leader of the 112 Emergency Call Center Team, a tough policewoman, who is gifted with perfect psycho-acoustics skills and went for voice profiling.

My Rating is 8/10

What I like in this series:
1. They solve different cases.
2. I like the gift of Kwon Jo
3. I like the teamwork of the Call Center Team and the Dispatch Team




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your opinions..